Did you know that a total of 310,855,487 accounts were leaked in 2022? This means that 10 accounts were leaked every second, and how long did it take you to read all the way here, 10 seconds? One hundred accounts, full of sensitive and private information, are now in someone else's hands.
By now it is super easy to store and access all your data at the click of a button, but it is not always yours.
In an increasingly digitized world, it is important to learn how to defend yourself online as much as in real life.
Are you curious to learn and explore the topic of cyberscurity?
Do you want to learn what threats to defend against?
Do you want to know what resources and solutions you can use?
Here you will learn all of this and, in addition, you will live for an entire week in the heart of the Eternal City, a few steps from the Colosseum, alongside the members of the romantic LBG! So don't waste any more time and apply now!
- Fields of activity:
- Computational Sciences , Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Control Engineering/Systems engineering
- Content and topics:
- cybersecurity, possible threads, solutions and resources to use.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- give a general overview on the topic of cybersecurity and learn how to better protect data
- Examination type:
- Presentation or final project
- ECTS credits issued:
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- We select participants based on their motivation letters and answers to the questions. Also, we keep diversity between countries and genders in mind.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Three meals per day, one of them cooked and 2 coffee breaks provided by organizers.
- Bus, Metro, Train, Feet. Transportation for all scheduled activities is free of charge