Become a ChangeMaker
This is a course joint-hosted by BEST and Net Impact, NTNU, to explore issues of corporate ethics and social responsibility (CSR). In the course, we will help you develop a toolbox of skills trough lectures and practical activities provided by academics and companies involved in CSR. Because it's time to make a change - and together we are stronger!
Come to experience the winter of Norway where the night(life) never ends:) Vikings, snow-bathing and saunas are waiting for YOU!
- Content and topics:
- Corporate Social Responsibility: History and challenges Corporate culture and market structure Trainings on leadership and networking skills Case works and examination on some corporates' ethical profile
- Learning goals and objectives:
- To provide the participants of the knowledge and insight needed, as well as the practical tools required to contribute to a positive change!
- Examination type:
- Oral presentation and solving of an ethical dilemma from a business situation
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Dormitory, or a snow-cave if you prefer!;)
- Two cold and one hot meal per day, plus lots of coffe-breaks and an after-party snack!
- Transportation will be provided by organizers if needed