The BEST energy source
We all know that we need to be more sustainable, but how do we get there in practice?
In line with NTNU's mission of creating "Knowledge for a better world", we invite you to spend a long week here and learn how to make an impact for a green future.
During this course, you will:
- learn about green industry, various forms of air pollution and renewable energy
- get to know some of the technical challenges and how to work around them
- spend the whole week with new friends from various universities
- get to know Trondheim and the Norwegian culture
- hike in our nature and learn to dress for any weather
- and most importantly enjoy the BEST Spirit and make unforgettable memories!
What are you waiting for? Just apply! We are waiting for YOU :)
- Fields of activity:
- Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Environmental Engineering , Power Engineering
- Content and topics:
- Renewable energy production, energy storage, sustainability. Lectures, lab visits, project.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Quantifying the benefits and challenges of various renewable energy technologies.
- Examination type:
- ECTS credits issued:
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- - Interest in topic - Diversity - Creativity
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Cabin and school
- Organizing group will cook for you the entire week, at minimum three meals per day. We are many food enthusiasts here, we promise you'll like it! We can accommodate vegetarian and allergic diets.
- All participants will receive bus passes and be guided on public transport. There will also be some transport by car.