The Lord of The Factories : The Four Industries
*Frodo Baggins singing*
*Emotional flute in the background*
Hello, it’s me
I was wondering if after all this years you’d like to meet
To come over, learn a thing
They say the time supposed to teach ya,
But it ain’t done much teaching
Hello, can you hear me?
I’m in Poland and I am dreaming about who we can be
When we are industrial and quick
I’ve forgotten how it looked like before the Industry 4.0 appeared
There’s such a difference
Between past and what we have now
Hello from Polaaaand
The country of pierogi and fuuuun
I’m sorry to tell you but you are breaking my heart
If you still hesitate whether to apply
Hello from the industry’s hoome
The lord of factories wanna see you coome
I’ve heard the rumors that you shall not pass
But it doesn’t matter, it should not discourage you
I’ve heard that one does not simply say „no” to Frodo. So don’t break his heart.
Come to Łódź and get some knowledge about Industry 4.0.
We guarantee you great time and a lot of practise during the course.
You won’t regret it.
- Fields of activity:
- Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Economics/Business Administration/Marketing , Industrial Management , Production Engineering/Management
- Content and topics:
- Basic terms connected with Industry 4.0, key technologies of Industry 4.0, major barriers of Industry 4.0 technologies implementation, major chances (benefits) of Industry 4.0 technologies implementation, new Types of Organizations of Industry 4.0.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The aim is to familiarize the students with overall topic of Industry 4.0. Special emphasis will be put on certain topics i.e.: Getting acquainted with fundamental rules of website creation, Gaining basic skills in managing company/brand fanpages in social media. Understanding the basics of IoT, machine learning, use of GCP public cloud, Introduction to Scaled Agile Framework for Lean Enterprises, During training students will be introduced to Agile project managements methodologies bases on Scaled Agile Framework. As practical examples Agile methods of working will be presented in practical use
- Examination type:
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Interest in topic, motivation letter and your answers
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- A hostel, guesthouse or student dormitory.
- Three meals per day, at least one warm.
- Public transport, buses.