Timisoara : The CAD Knights Rise
Have you ever sketched out a design of a car or maybe a house? If you’re a future engineer, designer, drafter or architect, you’ve most probably used CAD. Would like to master some skills in this domain? If yes, then prepare to become a CAD geek. You will basically learn how to visualize mechanical engineering concepts through photorealistic renderings and how to translate them into real objects with the help of a 3D printer.
If something happens twice, it might be a coincidence, if it happens thrice - it’s a tradition! This is why we decided to organise a CAD course for the third time here in Timisoara. We Romanians have a saying: “If something goes well, why change it?” All jokes aside, we don’t want this year’s course to go “well”, we want it to go perfectly.
Why choose Timisoara? It is one of Romania’s industrial centres and therefore, a hotbed of industrial innovation. But that’s not the only reason why you should come to Timisoara. It also has sites that are worth visiting, a buzzing nightlife and some of the most interesting, fun-loving and open people.
- Fields of activity:
- Automotive Engineering , Industrial Engineering , Machine & Instrument engineering/Design , Materials Engineering , Mechanical Engineering , Mechatronics , Production Engineering/Management
- Content and topics:
- The program used for this course will be CATIA V5. The participants will learn how to design parts and assembly them. The working hours will be practical on computers.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- CATIA is increasingly chosen as the primary 3D design system for many companies, the worldwide demand for CATIA designers is difficult to meet. When you learn to use CATIA you also learn to work with leading-edge technology and play an important role in innovation.We want to give you all the power you need to engineer your world in 3D.
- Examination type:
- Project work
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivational letter and answers to the custom questions.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Student dorms
- 3 meals per day , at least one hot (meaning cooked)
- Public Transportation and by foot