Aircraft, from simulation to the sky
Who has never dreamt of being able to fly in the sky?
Here, you'll be introduced to the aeronautic theme and presented the basics of fluid mechanics which allow planes to flight. Simulate them on professional softwares. Compare the results with real life experiments in order to “feel” the phenomenon. Include visits of international companies presenting the French expertise about aeronautic engineering.
Talking about French expertise, you'll discover France through its cuisine and wines in our beautiful city of Bordeaux.
Come to the BEST Course you'll ever live in Bordeaux to know more about planes and aircrafts!
Keep calm and apply!
- Fields of activity:
- Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering , Industrial Engineering , Mechanical Engineering , Transport Engineering
- Content and topics:
- Aerospace/Aeronautical industry and engineering. Visits, conferences and classes
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Get to know the aeronautical industry world and the physical phenomenons which make planes fly through visits and conferences
- Examination type:
- Written exam
- ECTS credits issued:
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Based on the Motivational Letter and answers of the Custom Questions
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- 3 meals per day, at least one hot
- Public transportation provided by organisers, and organisers' cars