The Wolf of BEST Street
Do you like being independent? Have you always been bold and eager to start something new?
Take a step for your future career!
If you like developing your own ideas, then you might have what it takes to be an entrepreneur.
But, to find out for sure, BEST Bucharest is giving you the opportunity to embark on an epic journey on which you will learn everything about start-ups,
how to build and manage one by yourself and make the most of your resources and time.
Moreover, you are given the chance to use your creativity, apply your innovative ideas, and develop both your business and soft skills. You will also engage in
conversations with experienced business people, take part in different activities which will strenghten and enhance traditional business and leadership expertise.
What is more, you will have lots of fun, take dozens of memorable photos, visit places with breathtaking views, and get a taste of our culture and habits. Don't
forget about walking the streets of Bucharest, city which once was known as "Little Paris". You have nothing but a great experience ahead.
- Fields of activity:
- Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering , Agronomics/Forestry , Applied Sciences , Architectural Engineering , Architecture , Automotive Engineering , Biological/Biotechnical/Gene Engineering , Biology , Biomedical Engineering , Chemical Engineering , Chemistry/Chemical Technology , Civil Engineering , Computational Sciences , Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Conservation-Restoration , Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Economics/Business Administration/Marketing , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Environmental Engineering , Food Engineering , Geodesy , Geology , Industrial Engineering , Industrial Management , Logistics , Machine & Instrument engineering/Design , Maritime Management , Materials Engineering , Mathematics , Mechanical Engineering , Mechatronics , Medicine/Dental Medicine , Mining/Mineral Resources Engineering , Multimedia and Communication Design , Naval Architecture & Engineering , Optics/Optometry , Petroleum Engineering , Pharmacy , Physics/Physics Engineering , Power Engineering , Production Engineering/Management , Rural and Surveying Engineering , Telecommunications/Electronics , Territory Engineering , Textile Engineering & Technology , Transport Engineering , Veterinary Medicine
- Content and topics:
- The participants will have an introduction to Business by learning how to develop their ideas, understanding the market and the proper way to use technology in their work, all while discovering the importance of teamwork. After that, qualified professionals will advise and validate their start-up, helping them to have a clear perspective about product definition. With all the ideas gathered, they will learn how to implement the given feedback and create their own start-up plan throughout the course.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- After attending this course, students will have a better understanding of the market and the factors, both internal and external, that influence the first stages of a start-up. The lectures will prepare them to face the most troublesome and unexpected challenges of entrepreneurship. As it is important to listen to the experiences of those who have been in your shoes before, the BEST speakers will be there, sharing their stories.
- Examination type:
- Case Study and Presentation at the end of the course.
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- The selection will be based on the motivational letter and also on the answers given to the questions.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Participants will be hosted in the student dormitory next to the University.
- We will have three meals per day, at least one of them warm.
- Public transportation during the stay in Bucharest and a private bus for the weekend trip.