Life is a VICIOUS-CYCLE PROJECT. Wanna know how to manage?
Hey you, let’s say a future manager!
Have you ever wondered how the people from Istanbul manage their life in such hurry? Have you ever struggled while managing your projects? I hear you say YES! Then here we come along with awesome news and opportunities for you.
Let’s begin with the first question.
“Have you ever wondered how the people from Istanbul manage their life in such hurry?”
Imagine yourself in a city with over 15M people where the history touches every corner of it. A huge amount of your time is taken by the traffic and you still have to MANAGE your life, your economy and your entertainment even thought you might want to enjoy the city. The city where beautiful stories come from, two continents met 12.000 years ago and make us the 7th largest city in Europe now.
Remember the second question?
“Have you ever struggled while managing your projects?”
You struggled through your projects; such as failing your time management, losing your files right before a presentation, setting your social life back over work etc. Don’t you think it is getting more like a vicious cycle? If yes, we have a process to help you achieve almost perfect management called “PROJECT CYCLE MANAGEMENT (PCM)”. You will learn the basis of PCM and terms like “Life-Cycle of a Project, Cost-Benefit Analyses and Knowledge Management etc.”
Isn’t it enough already? Let us give you more about Istanbul… We’re pretty sure you’ll remember every single moment of your stay and spend all your time surrounded by historical beauties, delicious Turkish cuisine and awesome organizers. Apart from these the concept parties -we’ll have EVERY NIGHT- will last till the first sunlight hits The Bosphorus.
“Success in management requires learning as fast as the world is changing.” – Warren Bennis
“Participating in "Life is a VICIOUS-CYCLE PROJECT. Wanna know how to manage?" requires immunity to lack of sleep, overdose fun and continuity in lectures as fast as the world is changing.” – BEST Istanbul Yildiz
DON’T THINK TWICE, JUST APPLY ONCE!
- Fields of activity:
- Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering , Agronomics/Forestry , Applied Sciences , Architectural Engineering , Architecture , Automotive Engineering , Biological/Biotechnical/Gene Engineering , Biomedical Engineering , Chemical Engineering , Chemistry/Chemical Technology , Civil Engineering , Computational Sciences , Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Conservation-Restoration , Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Economics/Business Administration/Marketing , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Environmental Engineering , Industrial Engineering , Industrial Management , Machine & Instrument engineering/Design , Materials Engineering , Mathematics , Mechanical Engineering , Mechatronics , Mining/Mineral Resources Engineering , Multimedia and Communication Design , Naval Architecture & Engineering , Physics/Physics Engineering , Production Engineering/Management , Rural and Surveying Engineering , Telecommunications/Electronics
- Content and topics:
- During the event, participants will have an opportunity to learn new management methods. To be more specific, they will learn about project cycle management. Here is common methods which participants will learn about Project Management and more: 1. Waterfall Project Management 2. Agile Project Management 3. Critical chain / path 4. PRiSM 5. PRINCE2
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Participants should expect basic comprehension on project cycle management and how it translates to the consumerist world we now live in. This course aims to make participants projects flow faster and with less wasted effort, there are a variety of project management methodologies participants will learn.
- Examination type:
- Oral exam and mini project
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Through careful elimination via motivational letters and custom questions. Interest in topic and Istanbul are major criterias, along with some witty comments.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner are included. At least one hot meal per day.
- Public transportation, special shuttles