Innovation BIOnd your Imagination!
Year 2030, the world faces great danger against invisible invaders. We need a superhero, but not any superhero, we need one with special vision to detect them and save all humans from the incoming disaster.
Do you want to be our hero? Have you ever wanted to have X-Ray vision?
Well, keep dreaming, because we’re sorry to tell you that we obviously can’t give you that, so, why don’t you instead come to Madrid and learn about medical imaging techniques that would help to detect all those invaders?
Think about it, in the future you could be the one that helps detecting all those illnesses that face humanity and become a REAL hero!
The aim of this course is to introduce the participants to biomedical imaging techniques, along with innovation in this area, in order to make them interested in the subject.
But there’’s even more! In the unlikely case that you are not already writing your letter, maybe it’s because you are missing something:… all this will take place in MADRID!!! This beautiful city is the perfect place to try our world famous sangría, go for a tapas crawling or taking a siesta in the Retiro.
You will have the opportunity to live the BEST summer experience under Madrid’’s blue sky, with the BEST people, the BEST adventures and the BEST spirit you have never felt before.
- Fields of activity:
- Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering , Agronomics/Forestry , Applied Sciences , Architectural Engineering , Architecture , Automotive Engineering , Biological/Biotechnical/Gene Engineering , Biology , Biomedical Engineering , Chemical Engineering , Chemistry/Chemical Technology , Civil Engineering , Computational Sciences , Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Conservation-Restoration , Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Economics/Business Administration/Marketing , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Environmental Engineering , Food Engineering , Geodesy , Geology , Industrial Engineering , Industrial Management , Logistics , Machine & Instrument engineering/Design , Maritime Management , Materials Engineering , Mathematics , Mechanical Engineering , Mechatronics , Medicine/Dental Medicine , Mining/Mineral Resources Engineering , Multimedia and Communication Design , Naval Architecture & Engineering , Optics/Optometry , Petroleum Engineering , Pharmacy , Physics/Physics Engineering , Power Engineering , Production Engineering/Management , Rural and Surveying Engineering , Telecommunications/Electronics , Territory Engineering , Textile Engineering & Technology , Transport Engineering , Veterinary Medicine
- Content and topics:
- Basic knowledge on biomedical engineering.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The students will gain knowledge in biomedical technologies through lectures and practical tasks.
- Examination type:
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter and answers to the proposed questions. Aiming for 50%-50% male-female distribution and trying to have a variety of nationalities.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Youth hostel in the city center of Madrid and youth hostel during the weekend trip.
- Three meals per day (at least one hot) at University and hostel's canteen.
- Bus, train and subway.