Have you ever wondered whats the future? This course will provide you the answers. Big Data is often said to be the future of the industry and we want you to be a part of it.
The course doesnt just give you a theoretical look inside - it takes you by the hand and leads you through the world of unknown. Become the expert in the topic and brighten your knowledge in one of the most wanted fields nowadays.
Vienna, as one of the most beautiful cities in Europe, is awaiting you, with its churches, cathedrals and palaces and gives you the opportunity to discover its hidden secrets that you would never expect. From Wiener Schnitzel to 80% alcohol, the austrian culture has never been so close to you as now - just grab the opportunity and apply!
You will learn to handle ridiculous amounts of data, austian beer and fun. Big data is the future and your future definitely starts with experiencing the best moments of your life and applying for this course.
The future is here. Join the future.
- Fields of activity:
- Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering , Applied Sciences , Automotive Engineering , Biological/Biotechnical/Gene Engineering , Biomedical Engineering , Civil Engineering , Computational Sciences , Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Economics/Business Administration/Marketing , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Industrial Engineering , Industrial Management , Machine & Instrument engineering/Design , Mathematics , Mechanical Engineering , Mechatronics , Production Engineering/Management , Telecommunications/Electronics
- Content and topics:
- Turning Big Data into smart data using the programming language R in the accounting domain.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Big data is often described as the revolution that will change the direction of the industry as we know it today. We want you to join the revolution and to understand and work with the data. The course is highly focused on statistical computing, during the lectures, the participants will learn how to select the data and use them in the right way to get the expected output. Students will discuss the use with the experts, get to know the true potential of data and learn to evaluate their own statistical models.
- Examination type:
- ECTS credits issued:
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- We will select participants based on their motivation letters and application questions. We will also consider their study fields and their prior knowledge based on their relevant courses.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- You will sleep in a wheelchair-accessible hostel in the beautiful centre of Vienna. And probably a hut or camp on our weekend trip.
- Cooked by our lovely orgaNICErs :) Three meals a day will be provided, at least one of them warm.
- Public transport, walking