BEST Career Day 2018
Hundreds of students, thousands of futures - which one belongs to you?
This career event gathers 200 students and recent graduates selected by the companies and universities participating in BEST Career Day (BCD).
By applying now and taking part in BCD, you will have the opportunity to:
- Attend a 4 hour career fair;
- network with company and university representatives and other participants;
- reach a better cultural mind-set by interacting with people from all over Europe.
The event is open to students(Bachelor, MSc, PHD) and recent graduates of the 95 Technical universities in 33 countries where BEST is present in. It means that all of them are eligible to apply and have equal chances to be selected by the participating partners.
This is the perfect opportunity for students/recent graduates like you to boost your international perspective and to make your first steps in an international career.
Check the BEST Career Day FAQ for any doubts you may have. If you have any further questions you can always contact us through the Helpdesk or send an email to the Event Coordinator: Katarina Jojic at bcd-coordinator@BEST.eu.org.
Just apply by clicking on the "Apply now" button above ,filling all your data in your profile (that will be transformed into a CV) and answering to the 3 relevant questions. For your CV to be competitive enough and to increase the chance to get selected by the participating partners, you should strive to fulfill it more than 80%. This means that the 80% is the lowest limit your CV has to be filled in, at the “My Profile” sector.
BEST Career Day Previous Partners
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- BCD partners' selection criteria according to your profile filled on best.eu.org (it is your CV), and answers to applications' questions. For your CV to be competitive enough and to increase the chance to get selected by the participating partners, you should strive to fulfill it more than 80%. This means that the 80% is the lowest limit your CV has to be filled in, at the 'My Profile' sector.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Nights of 22nd and 23rd of March in a Hostel.
- Dinner on 22nd of March, full board on 23rd of March, and breakfast on 24th of March.
- By foot or will be provided by the organisation.