Czech in and Space out!
Have you ever wondered what's happening in Space? Is your head always in the clouds and sky is no limit to you? It's just first step to enjoy the best summer in your life!
You won’t learn just about cosmic environment, rays, particles and their variations with time and place, but you will discover facts about the origin of the universe. You will get to know the technologies developed specially for spacecrafts, optoelectronics and and sensors used in aerospace engineering. After participating this course you will be fully prepared for your own journey to infinity and beyond.
What if I told you that you can learn all this cool stuff and much more in the heart of Europe, Awesome Prague?! You are going to explore this beautiful city "of the hundred spires". Discover its pulsing nightlife and unique historical atmosphere.
So what are you waiting for? Send us your motivational letter, and experience all this on your own!
- Fields of activity:
- Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering , Applied Sciences , Computational Sciences , Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Machine & Instrument engineering/Design , Materials Engineering , Mechanical Engineering , Physics/Physics Engineering , Power Engineering , Transport Engineering
- Content and topics:
- Fundamentals of space physics, technologies used in space systems and methods used to design and prepare space missions. Instrumentation and control at aerospace engineering.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The goal is gain basic knowledge about cosmic engineering and technologies used in cosmic devices and systems.
- Examination type:
- Project presentation
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter and answers to the questions. Show us how creative you are!
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Student dormitories close to the university.
- Three meals a day, at least one served hot. Cooked by the organizers or a school canteen.
- Public transport, train/bus to the weekend trip location.