Grey’s DATAtomy : the future of medicine
Have you ever dreamt of visiting the wonderful city of love? Of learning how to party the French way?
All of that while learning about Data Science and Medicine ?
Whether you want to visit La Tour Eiffel, the Champs Élysées or the Louvre museum, Paris is eager to meet you in person and have you discover its secrets. Welcome to the country with the BEST food and drinks in the world!
Ladies and Gentlemen, come with us to discover the world of Data Science. More than a science, it could be applied in different fields. In our case, we will study its usefulness in Medical sector.
The data science sector is getting more and more popular compared to the new “internet”. While finance is the most widely used application of data science, we suggest studying it in an anthropological way : its medical benefits. With amazing teachers and renowned professionals, master the skills that will allow humanity to live healthier and longer !
But don’t worry! We have planned some halt during our journey: activities, city rallies and of course, parties! Your days will be filled with paintball, escape games, visits… while your nights will host the craziest parties of your life. Nine nights, nine parties, nine opportunities to create unforgettable memories.
So don’t be shy and just apply to the Spring course Grey’s DATAtomy !
- Fields of activity:
- Biological/Biotechnical/Gene Engineering , Biology , Biomedical Engineering , Computational Sciences , Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Machine & Instrument engineering/Design , Mechanical Engineering , Medicine/Dental Medicine , Pharmacy , Physics/Physics Engineering
- Content and topics:
- Medical issues, Medical Imaging, Drug discovery, Predictive analytic in health care, Monitoring patient health, tracking and preventing diseases.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Students will get some knowledge about data science as a whole, and its medical applications in particular. They’ll learn to read behind the lines of data codes.
- Examination type:
- Case study
- ECTS credits issued:
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter, questions, sociability, willingness to learn about the medical applications of data science, ability to cope with sleepless nights.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- All the participants will be hosted on our campus.
- For lunch : school's restaurant at no extra cost, everything will be pre-paid by the LBG. For breakfast and dinner : homemade meals prepared and offered by the LBG.
- By car or by train (RER B) for everything.