Wine more time in Bordeaux
French wine… If you haven’t tested it yet, or on the opposite you love it, this course is made for you! As Bordeaux is a wine capital city, we couldn’t imagine doing a course on something else. During this course you will learn everything about wine: how it is made, transported, exported, but also how this field is affected by recent history and of course how to taste it.
French wine, food and culture… Everything you’ve ever dreamed of! Don’t be shy and apply!
- Fields of activity:
- Conservation-Restoration , Food Engineering , Industrial Engineering , Logistics , Rural and Surveying Engineering
- Content and topics:
- courses on grape cultivation, industrial process, business and and degustations of French Wine. Visits of companies and wine exploitations.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- learn everything concerning the wine industry from A to Z : the production, transport, the business around it and everything oenology (wine art).
- Examination type:
- Written exam
- ECTS credits issued:
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivational letter, CV, answers to the questions and cultural diversity
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Students dorms
- Three meals per day provided by organizers. At least one cooked and hot meal per day.
- Public transport, organisers' cars.