Raise your enterprise!
Have you ever thought about running your own business, but didn't know where to start? Or maybe you just wanted to find out how to successfully invest your money? Maybe your dream is to become the CEO of a big company, but then you hit the wall full of questions - how to achieve that and how to manage people properly.
Don’t worry! Our course is a great opportunity to get answers for those (and many more) questions!
Moreover, it is the response to the needs of the present market. During our academic activities, you will have a chance to discover the newest techniques of management, entrepreneurship and marketing.
Because we know theory is way more effective with practice, we want to focus on practical classes and workshops to develop your newly obtained skills.
Apart from diving deep into the secrets of entrepreneurship, you will also have the possibility to take part in our social activities, improve your English skills and fall in love with the mysterious city of Lodz, where the story of The Witcher has been born.
- Fields of activity:
- Economics/Business Administration/Marketing
- Content and topics:
- Entrepreneurship, start-ups, marketing, leadership, management
- Learning goals and objectives:
- During our course you will have the unique opportunity to try out a business simulation platform and learn how to open a new company. Moreover, the academic part of our course will cover the topics of: business model canvas, elevator pitch, leadership, management, marketing. During your stay we hope to visit some companies as well.
- Examination type:
- Written exam or project
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter and answers to the required questions
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Student dormitory or hostel
- Three meals a day, at least one served hot
- Public transport, foot