Do your BEST, help the rest!!!!
Engineering + disability= engibility ¿? CAPABILITY
-- Have you ever tried to walk through your city or to cook with your eyes closed?
-- How would you use a computer if you couldn't move?
-- Are there different sign languages in different countries?
-- Would you run on a marathon with just one leg?
-- Could you make the world a better place?
Come to Madrid, cross your frontiers and learn how we can break barriers.
So, what will be the course about?? The course will deal with CAPABILITY from an engineer point of view from telematics and architecture to biomechanics.
But this is not everything you will also have the chance to experience how helping each other goes much further: sport studies, cooperation and development and much more...
You will work on both theoretical and practical ways, so..... If you want to DO YOUR BEST AND HELP THE REST Don't hesitate and apply!.
Find out about Spanish people :D, dance by the rythm of Macarena and Chiki Chiki, drink some horchata, try some cocido madrileño our summer speciality, without forgetting Spanish traditional parties!
Once upon a summer time a group of students from all over Europe dare :D to spend 2 weeks in Madrid...... are you up for it?
- Content and topics:
- Engineering as a tool to help people with disabilities. Domotic houses, architectural facilities, adaptated sports, biomechanic prosthesis...
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Learn how different branches of engineering are involved and applyed in helping people with disabilities. Know about the newest advances in technology which tries to improve the quality of disabled people lifes.
- Examination type:
- Written exam
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Youth Hostel
- Canteen food, picnics and restaurants
- Public transports and private coach-buses for the trips.