Aeronautics: The Circle of Life
Since January 2009, 80 000 planes take off each day...
Aeronautics (originating from the greek which mean air and sailor) is the science including design, manufacture of flight-capable machines, or techniques of operating aircraft. That's one simple explanation of what is aeronautics science but if you want to learn more about the topic and how works in reality, take the opportunity and come to our spring course in Aix-en-Provence!!!
Here, we have the sun, the sea, we know how to party and you will love the 100 beautiful fountains and the city but we also have an airport (in Marseille) and many other leading industries related to aeronautics you may have the luck to discover. So, if you are ready come, to understand what the aeronautics circle of life is, just take your backpack: we are so waiting for you!!!
What could we say more than just apply!!!!
- Fields of activity:
- Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering , Applied Sciences , Architectural Engineering , Civil Engineering , Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Economics/Business Administration/Marketing , Environmental Engineering , Industrial Engineering , Machine & Instrument engineering/Design , Materials Engineering , Mathematics , Mechanical Engineering , Physics/Physics Engineering , Production Engineering/Management , Telecommunications/Electronics , Transport Engineering
- Content and topics:
- All the fields included in the circle fo life of planes or helicopters. From the design to the sustainability...
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Learn more about what we usualy don't know like where does a aircraft go when it is no longer in service...
- Examination type:
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Everyone is very welcome to apply Especially if you have some technological knowledge
All of the following are covered by the event fee: