Fuel Up Your Cells!
- Would you like to have the most amazing summer experience in the Nordic Kingdom of Denmark?
- Would you like to meet 22 other engineering/science students from all over Europe, learn a lot and have loads of fun at the same time?
- Is "thermodynamics" a part of your daily vocabulary?
- Are you up for facing tomorrows challenge of developing the new energy technologies, which are to save the world?
- Do you find fuel cell technology and its applications one of the most exciting and fascinating thing in the world?
If "YES!" is the answer, then apply for this marvelous summer course, that will take place in the city of Aalborg placed in the northern part of Denmark: Famous for its legendary night life and the unique internationally recognized problem based learning of the university.
- Fields of activity:
- Environmental Engineering
- Content and topics:
- Fuel cells and their applications will be the main topic of the course. By experiencing the problem based learning of Aalborg University you will touch upon theory and praxis of different aspects of fuel cells; all emphasized within the lectures, group work and company visits taking place during the course.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- To give the participants an insight to fuel cell technology and its applications in future energy systems.
- Examination type:
- Oral presentation.
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter. Some prior knowledge in: Thermodynamics, physics, electronics or mathematics is required. Mechanical engineering-, energy technology-, electronics-engineering students, physics/mathematics students or similar will be selected primarily. We also encourage students of energy and environmental planning, sustainable management, or other related studies to apply.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- University seminar rooms.
- Three meals a day, at least one warm.
- Public transportation (bus and train) and organisers cars. All trips during the course are already paid for by the course budget.