Home Alone. Green Edition
Have you ever thought what the world would be like if we didn't do something to stop pollution? Did it ever pass your mind that we might not even reach the year 2050? Do you want to save your planet? Well, then, this is your chance!
BEST Timisoara is offering you the opportunity to take part in a journey to preserve environment and fight climate changes in order to find solutions for a 'greener' way of life.
How does climate influence the environment? How to build a passive house?How to provide alternative energy supplies? How to use energy for a more intelligent house?
If all of this sounds inspirational all together with the chance of spending 10 days with 23 participants from all corners of Europe, what are you waiting for?
- Fields of activity:
- Civil Engineering , Environmental Engineering , Power Engineering
- Content and topics:
- * Introduction * Climate Change Effects on Built Environment: Safety and Durability, Comfort and Ambient * Demand and Challenges for the 21st Century House * Conventional vs Alternative Energy Supply for Housing * Eco-house, Passive house, Intelligent House?
- Learning goals and objectives:
- To give an overview of course topic
- Examination type:
- Written examination
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter and interest in the topic
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Students dormitory
- 3 meals per day, at least one hot meal and coffee breaks
- Public transport