Designing the Game of the Future: The Next Generation of Game Design
Are you wondering about the future of computer and real life gaming? Do you wish to play a part in it? Then apply for the BEST Eindhoven Summer Course right away!
During this creative course, will have a look at future technologies, game play, social aspects, design techniques and much more things you never thought of before. Last but not least, you will make your own design for... the Game of the Future! Come and play!
- Content and topics:
- Participants will learn about designing computer games, but not in the old-fashioned way. Instead we will have a look at future technologies, game play, social aspects, ethics, and much more things you never thought of before. Courses are provided by the faculties of Industrial Design and Computer Science of the Eindhoven University of Technology
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Understand how to generate concepts, model and design, and about (computer) games specific.
- Examination type:
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- At organisers' and friends places
- The 'Dutch' way: Breakfast: bread Lunch: bread Supper: warm meal
- mostly by bike