Imagine, Create, Drive!
Our wish is to improve participants knowledge on the construction and development of motor vehicles, as well as give them the opportunity of putting into practice what they are about to learn. The course will include 30 hours of academic lectures - including practical and interactive work. Through this course they will get a new perspective on the engine – from the inside! Also they will explore Croatia and enjoy the seaside!
- Content and topics:
- Main topic is construction and development of motor vehcicles. sub themes: - introduction of motor vehcicles - type and construction of engine - shasie - materials and development - modification and construction of suspension - aerodinamics - transmission - basic theory and types - electronic systems in car and soo on...
- Learning goals and objectives:
- To provide knowledge that can't be learned in universities about what makes the source of a motor vehcicles
- Examination type:
- Written type
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- We are aiming for people who are inspired by modern vehicles, interested in engine and construction technology, and most of all, who are not scared of making their hands dirty.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Student dormitory
- Local restorants, student's cantina and meals prepared by the organisers
- City transportation by trams and bus, private vehcicles and rent a car