Hit the road, Jack! New ways to the future.
Can you imagine yourself living in a place with no roads, no parks, and no buildings? What about having to spend over 10 days to arrive to Barcelona, due to the lack of highways or rail-tracks? That might actually be our reality if civil engineering hadn't evolved through the last centuries.
Let's try to take a glance in to the future and discover how the newest technical solutions deal with the upcoming needs in the field of civil engineering.
Are you ready to start writing the future and come up with the new revolutionary technologies that will change civil engineering forever?
In case the answer is an enthusiastic yes, get ready to spend 10 crazy days together with unforgettable people not only brainstorming about civil engineering, but also laughing, playing, discovering many wonderful places and living incredible surprises daily!
We'll also visit the roman Tarraco and enjoy the Catalan beaches, you'll discover the Catalan culture and of course you'll have the chance to get to know the beautiful Barcelona.
So don't hesitate, hit the road and don't miss this perfect opportunity!
- Content and topics:
- Introduction to civil engineering. Basic knowledge about new technologies in this field. Research about it in the Politechnical University of Catalonia.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The goal of the course is to give to the participants knowledge, ideas and experience about new technologies and research in the field of civil engineering.
- Examination type:
- Practical and writen exam
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Three meals, at least one of them is hot
- public transport