Eat your M&M's! Delicious Marketing & Management
Once upon a time one BESTie from ZP was walking back home. A lonely package of M&M was lying on the street. She picked it up, but suddenly it turned out to be not a usual one - it had a real prediction! Instead of ingredients it said:
Put together 22 crazy students from Europe in 10 exciting days and hours of inspiring lectures, that we already said, and you will become a Main Organizer of Summer course in ZP!
So, what do you think, if tomorrow our limits would not be solely within the planet? What if we traded between the human race and some other intelligences, between galaxies or even in time?
Something like galaxization of the markets! Exciting, right? But in order to be well-prepared for that, we think it is essential to take a proper look at what we have now. As for today, we want to set stress on the integration processes and global market that we all live in. To go further with this course, we would like to raise your awareness about how management and marketing work and collaborate nowadays.
Here we go: management&marketing, what a delicious couple - M&M=). Plus, you can imagine how different colors of candies are, as the different countries or markets ? we may create some new concepts during this course!
Meanwhile, we will make sure you have time to discover lots of nice places in Zaporizhzhya (of course only after you learn how to pronounce this=)) enjoy the Ukrainian spirit and have lots of fun!
Stay cool and join the crew!
- Fields of activity:
- Economics/Business Administration/Marketing
- Content and topics:
- The role of management and marketing in our time. Problems of international integration: the concept of international integration(international markets); international strategic alliances (mergers and acquisitions in the global market); the role of management in international alliances; the theory of marketing and sales promotion in the international market (national pecularities of consumer behaviour).
- Learning goals and objectives:
- At the end of this course students will have a better understanding of management and marketing basis and the relations between them. Participants will gain knowledge about globalization and integration of world markets and see the role of management and marketing in it.
- Examination type:
- written exam
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter, answers to the questions and an interest in the event topic
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- 3 per day, at least 1 hot.
- On foot, trams, etc.