WateR u doing? Give me your Energy!
Are you tired of having nothing to do? Do you need something to light up your summer? Then Power up, write an awesome motivation letter and become part of this wonderful experience!
In these 10 days you will have the opportunity to:
- Explore hydroelectric production and see how it works by visiting a big company;
- Meet new forms of energy production from water;
- Establish contact with great companies and their last projects.
In addition, you'll be in Portugal, a country small in size but great in soul!
For sure you will not forget:
- Our beautiful beaches and friendly persons;
- The academic tradition of Coimbra with one of the oldest Universities in the world;
- Our tasty gastronomy and interesting culture, like "Bacalhau" and "Fado";
- Our crazy parties and members of Local BEST Group Coimbra!!!
So WateR u doing yet?!?! Start applying, we're wating for you!!
- Fields of activity:
- Applied Sciences , Architectural Engineering , Chemical Engineering , Civil Engineering , Computer Engineering , Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Environmental Engineering , Mechanical Engineering , Power Engineering , Production Engineering/Management , Territory Engineering
- Content and topics:
- Hydroelectric developments; water resources optimization; innovative solutions in energy production; demand for efficient systems and sustainable solutions in the field of water
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Specifically understand how a hydroelectric works; get to know mew methods of energy production trough water; establish contact with companies in the field of energy's production and efficiency
- Examination type:
- Presentation or exam
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter and 3 free answer questions
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- University accommodation
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner are fully guaranteed by the Course Organizers. Some meals will be at the University canteens and others will be made by our great LBG Chefs :)
- By bus, by car and by foot