Distillation and Fermentation. Feel the Polish BEST Spirit.
Have you ever wondered how real Polish beer tastes like?
Have you ever imagined how complicated is distillation process of Dmitrij Mendelejev's drink?
Stop WINE-ing about how poor your knowledge is, we are here to expand it!
Polish cuisine is mostly based on dairy and bread, so we dare you to brace your stomach and try it!
If that haven't convinced you yet... ever heard of Polish girls' beauty? ;)
You won't know until you apply. Piotrkowska Street is waiting for you!
- Fields of activity:
- Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering , Architectural Engineering , Architecture , Automotive Engineering , Biological/Biotechnical/Gene Engineering , Biology , Biomedical Engineering , Chemical Engineering , Chemistry/Chemical Technology , Civil Engineering , Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Economics/Business Administration/Marketing , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Environmental Engineering , Food Engineering , Industrial Engineering , Industrial Management , Materials Engineering , Mathematics , Mechanical Engineering , Mechatronics , Medicine/Dental Medicine , Naval Architecture & Engineering , Petroleum Engineering , Pharmacy , Physics/Physics Engineering , Power Engineering , Production Engineering/Management , Telecommunications/Electronics , Textile Engineering & Technology , Transport Engineering , Veterinary Medicine
- Content and topics:
- - process of distillation & fermentation - vodka, beer, wine, dairy and bread as main products manufactured with usage of these - learning how to differ bad and good quality by sensory assessment based on consumer tests
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Learning goals include acquaintance with: -methodology of food sensory assessment based on consumer tests -industrial applications within the scope of fermentation technology in the fields of brewing, winemaking, spirit and dairy products -practical skills and knowledge of fundamentals of fermented food technology and microbiological analysis
- Examination type:
- Test or presentation
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Interest on topic, motivation letter and your answers.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- 2 person rooms in students' dorms
- Three meals per day, at least one warm
- walking, public transportation for the company visit and weekend trip.