DARE to DATE new MATErials - Discover the world of materials sciences!
Are you interested in intelligent materials?! Here come the BESTs!
If you want to...
...learn about new materials at nanoscale
...hear about technologies of material structure analysis
...know how to create different types of polymer materials
...experience the pulsing nightlife in the heart of Europe
If you answered with four YESes, do not hesitate to write your motivation letter, because we are waiting for you!
Experience our capital to its fullest! Drink palinka! Eat gulyas and langos; see the Parlament and the siamese twin city of Buda and Pest.
We will provide you fun, crazy parties, you will meet BEST people, new friends...simply, the BEST time of your life!
- Fields of activity:
- Biological/Biotechnical/Gene Engineering , Biology , Biomedical Engineering , Chemical Engineering , Chemistry/Chemical Technology , Environmental Engineering , Industrial Engineering , Industrial Management , Materials Engineering , Mechanical Engineering , Production Engineering/Management , Textile Engineering & Technology
- Content and topics:
- The summer course deals with multidisciplinary areas of material science. In general the structure-property correlations in materials are introduced and discussed in details.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The aim of this course is to offer complimentary education for technical students. Also to gain knowledge about material structure and analysis, as well as their innovative practical applications.
- Examination type:
- group project and written exam
- ECTS credits issued:
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- motivational letter, creative answers for the questions, cultural diversity
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Youth hostel
- Three times a day, at least one warm meal each day
- Public transport