Rock the air, conquer space!
Mission starts. You decide to get on your cockpit but...Houston, we have a problem! [...]
Who hasnt been in a similar situation at least once in his life?
Come to our course and youll never have that kind of problems anymore!
If your head is always in the clouds.
If you think that the sky is not the limit, but your playground.
Or if you just want to understand the secrets behind the aerospace vehicles.
This is what you have been waiting for!!
The aim of this course is to develop a competitive project between different teams, as a good method of improving the teamwork capacity while learning how humanity achieved the challenge of flying. For this purpose some theoretical lessons will be imparted before applying this knowledge in a more practical way.
But theres even more! In the unlikely case that you are not already writing your letter, maybe is because you are missing something all this will take place in MADRID!!! This beautiful city is the perfect place to try our world famous sangría, go for a tapas crawling or taking a siesta in the Retiro.
You will have the opportunity to live the BEST summer experience under Madrids blue sky, with the BEST people, the BEST adventures and the BEST spirit you have never felt before.
Join us! ROCK THE AIR, CONQUER SPACE!
- Fields of activity:
- Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering , Agronomics/Forestry , Applied Sciences , Architectural Engineering , Architecture , Automotive Engineering , Biological/Biotechnical/Gene Engineering , Biology , Biomedical Engineering , Chemical Engineering , Civil Engineering , Computational Sciences , Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Industrial Engineering , Industrial Management , Machine & Instrument engineering/Design , Materials Engineering , Mathematics , Mechanical Engineering , Mechatronics , Mining/Mineral Resources Engineering , Naval Architecture & Engineering , Petroleum Engineering , Physics/Physics Engineering , Power Engineering , Production Engineering/Management , Rural and Surveying Engineering , Telecommunications/Electronics , Territory Engineering , Transport Engineering
- Content and topics:
- Basic knowledge on aerospace technologies, aircraft construction.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The students will gain knowledge in aerospace technologies and aircraft construction through lectures and practical tasks.
- Examination type:
- Elaboration of a topic within a small group with a short presentation of the outcomes at the end of the course.
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter and answers to the proposed questions. Aiming for 50%-50% male-female distribution and trying to have a variety of nationalities
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Youth hostel in the city center of Madrid and youth hostel during the weekend trip.
- Three meals per day (at least one hot) at University and hostel's canteen.
- Bus, train and subway.