21 Germ Street : Hygiene in Food Production
Hey There Europe !
The BESTies of ENSAM Bordeaux invite you to its awesome Winter Course 16!
If you are interested in the food industry , look no further ! Together, we will learn how hygiene policies are respected in the Food industry here in Bordeaux. Wine will play a special part in this Course, as it is the region's speciality
Come to Bordeaux ! This city is amazing,it was voted best European destination of 2015 and the City is part of the World Hertiage sites of the UNESCO,sounds cool right ? Besides, here you will make awesome friends and meet lots of crazy cool people.
We're waiting for you !
- Fields of activity:
- Food Engineering , Production Engineering/Management
- Content and topics:
- During the Course We will highlight what's at stake when it comes to hygiene in the food industry and we'll analyse how hygiene policies impact the technological processes of production in the food industry.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The aim of the course is to provide knowledge on how hygiene policies are respected in Bordeaux. The main scope of the course will be how these hygiene policies are respected in the production and distribution of Food and Wine here in Bordeaux. This will allow an interesting exchange of knowledge between European students on the subject.
- Examination type:
- Written Exam
- ECTS credits issued:
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter, answers to the questions and cultural diversity.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Rooms in the students' dormitory
- Three meals per day provided by organizers. At least one hot meal per day.
- Public transport, organizers' cars.