Start Me Up
I have a great idea for you: Spending a week in Istanbul (5th-12th January 2016) with amazing people, having amazing parties and getting golden-valued information about one of the most popular and essential topics, start-ups. We invite all besties to join us in our first course to have this excitement together, which electrifies us with no doubt. Join us to get all these unforgettable memories in 5th largest city of the world, where the continents meet and capital of many civilizations, Istanbul!
The extreme speed of enhancement in technology triggered many new areas to work and made people that they have high variety of different needs to fulfill. Correspondingly, some brave entrepreneurs founded new-born firms called start-ups. Those firms have relatively very high chance compared to a baby firm founded in a hundred years ago trying to have a big steak in its area due to that place technology has come and its significant advantages especially in marketing and communication. Hence, its just the correct time to create a start-up due to all this circumstances.
Isnt it everybodys dream to be the boss of yourself and having the liberty of making all the decisions of your own company? Getting the major incomes and managing all the people trying to expand your baby with you? Maybe in long-term, but maybe in a very short period of time it will grow and become an arbiter of the sector. These are not dreams; on the contrary these are highly probable when you simply know to use all the fruits of our age.
This course is going to improve all your skills, provide huge amount of information and give all the tactics relevant to start-ups. It would be cliché to write if you are , then this course is definitely for you. However; this course is for EVERYBODY, because we definitely want every bestie to have a comprehensive knowledge of that area of opportunities, that area which enables to change everyones life significantly.
- Fields of activity:
- Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering , Agronomics/Forestry , Applied Sciences , Architectural Engineering , Architecture , Automotive Engineering , Biological/Biotechnical/Gene Engineering , Biology , Biomedical Engineering , Chemical Engineering , Chemistry/Chemical Technology , Civil Engineering , Computational Sciences , Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Economics/Business Administration/Marketing , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Environmental Engineering , Food Engineering , Geodesy , Geology , Industrial Engineering , Industrial Management , Logistics , Machine & Instrument engineering/Design , Maritime Management , Materials Engineering , Mathematics , Mechanical Engineering , Mechatronics , Medicine/Dental Medicine , Mining/Mineral Resources Engineering , Multimedia and Communication Design , Naval Architecture & Engineering , Optics/Optometry , Petroleum Engineering , Pharmacy , Physics/Physics Engineering , Power Engineering , Production Engineering/Management , Rural and Surveying Engineering , Telecommunications/Electronics , Territory Engineering , Textile Engineering & Technology , Transport Engineering , Veterinary Medicine
- Content and topics:
- The recent developments in start-ups, successful start-up examples and their way to catch the success , and influences of new firms on industry and people life.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The aim of this course is to supply start-ups subjects in Turkey and Europe, basic engineering and management knowledge to students.
- Examination type:
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter + Answer the questions
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- The Hub Hostel - Beşiktas-Istanbul
- Three meals per day, one will be hot (at least)
- Walking & By Bus