Psyche of the bEST: mind your own business
Hey you!! :)
Are you interested in business and entrepreneurship?
Is psychology intriguing for you?
Do you want to visit a tech-savvy city often referred to as „Silicon Valley of Europe“?
Do you wish to meet awesome new friends from all across Europe?
If you answered „YES“, this course is definitely for YOU!
This July you’ll get an opportunity to visit the homeland of Skype and take a closer look at psychological challenges in technology companies. We will dive into mental challenges of entrepreneurship and dig into marketing psychology. You will learn all of that under the hand of greatest academic specialists and professionals experienced in the real business world.
Are you interested? OF COURSE you are!!
Moreover, you will get a chance to meet new people from all across Europe and one of the most hard-working local BEST groups with its cheerful members. We will do our BEST to make this course enjoyable, memorable and legendary for you!
Still not convinced? :O
Okay, here’s more! You will:
- see the breath-taking nature of Estonia. In fact, 49% of Estonia is covered in forests.
- visit the picturesque old town of Tallinn. Our historic old town is recognized as Unesco World Heritage site.
- learn about successful Estonian businesses. The Estonian startup scene is booming.
- Have awesome social activities! Interesting...
- create friendships that will last forever! AWW...
- get memories you’ll NEVER forget!
So what are you waiting for? Click on “Apply now” and start writing the motivation letter!
Just do it, do it, do it!!
We are waiting for you! :)
- Fields of activity:
- Economics/Business Administration/Marketing
- Content and topics:
- We will visit start-ups and big companies to see their business strategies. Learning how psychology and business are connected and how we could use it. Also, getting a better understanding of web marketing and IT-companies.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- After attending this course, students will have a better understanding of the marketing and psychology behind it. They will learn how to influence buyers to sell the product.
- Examination type:
- Presentation based on case study or project or written exam or continuous evaluation
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Based on a motivation letter and answers to our questions. Be as creative as possible and show us your interest!
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Hostel, cottage at the weekend.
- Three meals per day, at least one of them hot.
- public transport, rented buses, boats.