Made in Portugal
Nowadays we have access to a variety of objects and services that make everything for us, like a simple chair or food delivery service. Everything is presented to us already done and ready to fulfill it's job. But, have you ever wondered “Where do this come from?” or “How is this made?”.
Come with us and discover not just how the objects are made, but also what Portugal is made of. Check some of the finest Portuguese industries and how they are involved in or daily lives.
In this journey you will also discover how the Portuguese cuisine tastes and experience wonderful adventures surrounded by culture, beaches, sun and of course lots of fun.
What are you waiting for? Join us in this journey!
- Fields of activity:
- Economics/Business Administration/Marketing , Food Engineering , Industrial Engineering , Industrial Management , Logistics , Machine & Instrument engineering/Design , Production Engineering/Management
- Content and topics:
- Supply Chain Management, Stock Management, Project Management, Industrial engineering, Logistics
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Learn about the production and distribution processes of different types of products. To understand the different types of supply chains and how to manage them.
- Examination type:
- Case Study or Written test
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Participants will be chosen by Motivational Letters and by answering the questions.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Students' Residence
- The meals will either be at the university canteen or provided by the organizers. At least one hot meal will be served every day.
- All the transportation will be provided by the organizers(public transportation, rented buses, cars).