Team Cook: group recipes for more than an Apple
Have you ever wondered how a lot of people can collaborate on a unique, great project? Or how someone’s idea can stand out from the others?
The device you are now using couldn’t be built by a single person. And how did they manage to design it, with every team working seamlessly with each other? Imagine you are part of this great project: you have to work with your team, deliver solutions in time, stick up for your ideas and be the best team your boss have ever known.
If these things are out of your comfort zone, LBG Milan has got you covered! With our help you will master all the skills you need, such as team working, conflict solving, leadership, business organization, and you will learn how to make the most of you and promote your ideas.
In addition to all these skills, you will experience 10 days in Italy’s fashion capital, 10 days diving in good food, friends from all over Europe, in a modern and ever-changing city.
Don't wait any longer and apply now!
- Fields of activity:
- Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering , Agronomics/Forestry , Applied Sciences , Architectural Engineering , Architecture , Automotive Engineering , Biological/Biotechnical/Gene Engineering , Biology , Biomedical Engineering , Chemical Engineering , Chemistry/Chemical Technology , Civil Engineering , Computational Sciences , Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Conservation-Restoration , Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Economics/Business Administration/Marketing , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Environmental Engineering , Food Engineering , Geodesy , Geology , Industrial Engineering , Industrial Management , Logistics , Machine & Instrument engineering/Design , Maritime Management , Materials Engineering , Mathematics , Mechanical Engineering , Mechatronics , Medicine/Dental Medicine , Mining/Mineral Resources Engineering , Multimedia and Communication Design , Naval Architecture & Engineering , Optics/Optometry , Petroleum Engineering , Pharmacy , Physics/Physics Engineering , Power Engineering , Production Engineering/Management , Rural and Surveying Engineering , Telecommunications/Electronics , Territory Engineering , Textile Engineering & Technology , Transport Engineering , Veterinary Medicine
- Content and topics:
- The course will focus on innovative techniques for team collaboration and project marketing. Students will learn the basics in classes, experience in first person the techniques and meet professionals sharing their expertise
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The course aims to provide learners with knowledge and abilities needed to effectively work in a team and exhibit their ideas and projects
- Examination type:
- Final written or group oral test, or continuous evaluation during the activities
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Participants will be chosen by Motivational Letters and by answers to a few questions. Don’t hide your motivation and your creativity! ;-)
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- 3 daily meals provided by your beloved LBG Milan (at least one cooked).
- Public transport (Bus, metro, train)