Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?
Either way, you can let your brain transfer your thoughts and turn them into graphics, which is precisely what this course is about. If listening passively to lectures isn’t your dream, BEST Course on Applied Engineering will suit you perfectly! More than 50% of classes will put your knowledge into palpable effects. As mentioned earlier, we concentrate on practice rather than theory, so be prepared to use your practical skills to create amazing graphics on advanced level!
Join us on this once in a lifetime adventure, discover what's within you and let the creativity take control over you. Expand your portfolio by creating a range of innovative graphics while our experienced teachers mentor you. Sounds like something you’d be interested in? That’s not all we have to offer!
You will be able to experience it all in Gdańsk, one of the most beautiful and intriguing cities of Poland. You’ll sunbath on our sandy beaches, savour the taste of our local cuisine and get to know the unique subculture of Gdańsk! All of that alongside your future best friends from all over Europe accompanied by BESTies from Gdańsk.
Don’t miss this rare opportunity and join us! The memories are just waiting to be made. <3
- Fields of activity:
- Architectural Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Machine & Instrument engineering/Design , Multimedia and Communication Design
- Content and topics:
- Graphics design and its trends. Lectures, company visits and mostly a project students work will work on during the event will give them a deep understanding on how to create a good graphics and what characterizes them.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Students understand the wide range of the graphics design possibilities and requirements for making a good graphics. Also they have designed a project during the course which can be used later in their portfolio.
- Examination type:
- Presentation based on a project
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Based on the Motivation Letter and the answers to the questions. Show us your interest, spirit and creativity!
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Hostel or student dorms
- Three meals per day, at least one hot (provided by organisers).
- Public transportation or walking