SEA the future of renewable energy !
If you love the sea and you actively participate in Friday’s Marches for the Climate, keep reading! Our Course will be perfect for you !
Come to Brest to learn more about the Marine Renewable Energies (MRE) ! Teachers, professionals and our LGB members are motivated to make you discover the untapped blue wealth of our dear planet.
Indeed, we all have heard about solar panels and wind turbines but what do you know about hydroelectric turbines or floating wind farms? This field is still quite unknown to the public, but it’s a booming sector and probably the future of our energy production.
Coming to Brest will also be a discovery of a new culture in a region which has a strong Celtic identity, and that we are eager to share with you through unforgettable parties (or Fest-Noz as we call them here) !
So don’t be shy and just apply! Can’t wait to meet you !
- Fields of activity:
- Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Maritime Management , Mechanical Engineering , Naval Architecture & Engineering , Power Engineering
- Content and topics:
- Mechanical, societal and economical aspects of marine renewable energies.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The goals are to introduce you to the MRE, from the machine design over the modelization to all types of non-technical impacts (economical, societal, environmental).
- Examination type:
- Written and/or oral examination.
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivational letter Answers to the questions
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Hostel or dormitories
- Three meals per day provided by organizers (at least one hot)
- Public transport and organisers' cars