Don't WASTE your TIME!
Have you ever wondered how trash can be more eco-friendly?
Do you want to know how recycling really works?
Do you want to learn this and much more in the beautiful city of Rome?
If your answer is yes then this is the right course for you!
Waste disposal is a critical process in every industry and in everyday life.
In this course, you will discover how we can turn waste into valuable resources and how we can turn to zero out waste production. You will have the chance not only to study the theory behind this topic, but you will also have the chance to solve real-life problems.
So, don’t waste any more time and apply!
- Fields of activity:
- Chemical Engineering , Chemistry/Chemical Technology , Environmental Engineering , Industrial Engineering , Industrial Management , Logistics , Materials Engineering , Petroleum Engineering , Power Engineering , Territory Engineering , Textile Engineering & Technology
- Content and topics:
- Waste management and recycling
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Give a general overview on the strategies that allow us to reduce the environmental and economic impact of waste.
- Examination type:
- Presentation or final project
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- We select participants based on their motivation letters and answers to the questions. Also, we keep diversity between countries and genders in mind.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Three meals per day, one of them cooked and 2 coffee breaks provided by organizers.
- Bus, Metro, Train, Feet