Lion Green, The Circle of Life
Have you ever wondered where all the garbage goes? Are you concerned about the way humanity takes advantage of its resources? Do you think you could do better? If yes, BEST Athens is here to help!
During nine sunny (hopefully) days, our local BEST group will help you expand your knowledge over Circular Economy, an economic system that replaces the ‘end-of-life’ concept with reducing, alternative reusing and recovery materials in production/distribution and consumption process.
But Spring in Athens means so much more! It’s the ideal season for people who want to visit famous attractions and archaeological sites, such as the Acropolis Hill, without turning red! Moreover, you can enjoy Greek delicious food, which includes the original souvlaki, mousaka, tzatziki and many more, get a taste of the famous Greek hospitality and enjoy the rich cultural and social activities that we will organise for you. Be assured that an amazing group of people will be waiting for you!
Are you still hesitating?
Don’t WASTE any more time and join us!
- Fields of activity:
- Agronomics/Forestry , Architectural Engineering , Chemical Engineering , Civil Engineering , Conservation-Restoration , Environmental Engineering , Materials Engineering , Mechanical Engineering , Mining/Mineral Resources Engineering , Power Engineering , Transport Engineering
- Content and topics:
- Circular Economy, Waste management
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Give the general idea about Circular Economy, and learn modern technologies that allow us to reduce environmental waste.
- Examination type:
- Written Examination or Final project.
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation Letter, answers to the questions. Furthermore, we want to ensure cultural diversity and gender balance.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Hostel or University dorms.
- 3 meals per day, at least one of them hot and cooked. Potable water will be always provided for free.
- Public Transport, Walking.