Taste of Technology: Feel so(cial) good in every byte!
In a hot, shiny day, in the turquoise coast of Aegean Sea near to lovely town called Marmaris; divers found a mysterious, small pyramid deep down the sea… The moment they carried the ancient-looked pyramid out of the sea, something shocking happened!
Little gears on the pyramid started to work, and the pyramid started to open!
When the divers realized that pyramid was a case, and there was a high-tech electronic system in it, they immediately got contact with people from METU and asked for a group of researchers. The group immediately gathered. Yes, you guessed it right; that group was LBG Ankara!
What LBG Ankara found was that “the pearl” of the pyramid case is actually something ahead of its time. A technology that can save us all! And now, LBG Ankara are asking for YOU to help them to discover the ways of this technology to use for the good of all mankind.
Now, the question is; will you dare to take the challenge and join us in Marmaris to Taste the technology and feel so(cial) goods in every byte?
- Fields of activity:
- Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering , Applied Sciences , Architectural Engineering , Civil Engineering , Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Industrial Management , Machine & Instrument engineering/Design , Materials Engineering , Mechanical Engineering , Mechatronics , Multimedia and Communication Design , Optics/Optometry , Physics/Physics Engineering , Power Engineering , Production Engineering/Management , Telecommunications/Electronics
- Content and topics:
- -Game Development Pipeline -Serious Games -Games For Change -Virtual Reality -3D Virtual Reality -Physiology Of Social Media Using -Illnesses Caused By Technology -How To Turn Technology To A Learning Tool -Understanding the Digital Transformation and Digital Citizenship -Computers, Internet and Social Media: Their Impact On Our Lives -Creativity, Invention and Innovation -Future-learning: Knowledge Management and E-learning -Information Security Management -Introduction to Computer Networks -E-Learning Applications and Services -Knowledge Management and Organizational Learning -Evolutionary game
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Learning goals of our course are; -to give the basics of game designing, -to develop an awareness in students about the damage of technology for human body and the society coherence, -to teach how to reduce this harm and turn technology into a useful tool, -to broaden students’ horizon about the usage of technology for the society goods, -to practice the interdisciplinary study to develop technology with lectures and enjoyable training activities. Objectives of our summer course are; -to provide an enjoyable education in the areas related to the learning goals, -to share and disseminate expert knowledge for understanding the usage of technology for social goods.
- Examination type:
- ECTS credits issued:
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter and answers to three questions.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Hotel or hostel
- 3 meals/day, at least one of them will be served hot.
- Walking, bus etc.