Fantastic Marketing&Management and Where To find Them
Once upon a time, there was no marketing on our planet.
Could you imagine how grey goods and supermarkets were?!
But suddenly BEST appeared.
Life had changed…
BESTies discovered Management & Marketing and our planet became colorful.
If you wanna make our world more diverse join to our incredible marketing team.
Our course will give you knowledge about M&M.
After it you will be the leader of your own team. You will be able to create your own projects and strategies of their development and its farther involvement into the market.
A lot of managers from small start-ups to famous world companies are going to share their experience with you.
All in all what can LBG Zaporizhzhya can offer you this summer:
- 10 days in a big industrial city with the great history;
- The most fantastic and unforgettable adventure in your life;
- An opportunity to get some skills on a product development and a leadership;
- Part of your life with cool and friendly BESTies.
- Fields of activity:
- Economics/Business Administration/Marketing , Industrial Management
- Content and topics:
- 1.The World of Management for technologists 2.Theory of Marketing 3.New Product Development & Management 4.Digital Marketing 5.Managerial & Communication Skills 6.Consumers & Clients: Behaviours. Expectations and results 7.Brands & Branding 8.International Market and its Trends 9.Organisational Culture & Leadership 10. Project Presentation
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The main objective of our course is to introduce the audience in the world of a management and marketing. So at the end of it students will have a better understanding of this fields basis and the relations between them. During 6 days of lectures, the participants will gain knowledge about new product development, marketing, brands and branding and will also learn about managerial skills, like communication and how to deal with different consumers?
- Examination type:
- Test and Case Study
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter, answers to the questions and interest in the event topic. Aiming for 50%-50% male-female distribution and trying to have a variety of nationalities.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Three meals per day, at least one hot. Coffee breaks between lectures.
- On foot, public transport (buses and trams and so on)