Have you ever imagined how would it be like to be the designer of your own car? How about seeing it in real life? Yep we have a 3D printer over here so the BEST Student get the BEST 3d printed present.
How would it be like to be the creator of your own version of a Ferrari?
Or how would it be like to be the creator of your own robot/machine?
Well, now it's the right time to stop imagining and to learn it to do it for real! If you want to find out more about 3D Design using Pro Engineer, come apply for Summer Course.
During the course, which will take place in the beautiful city of Timisoara, you will start you journey in Coputer assisted Design.
Be at the cutting edge of technology! Impress your friends with never before seen prototypes! Let's make wonderful memories that will last you a lifetime!
Get ready for the journey of learning how to make the robots and the cars of the future!
- Fields of activity:
- Automotive Engineering , Industrial Engineering , Machine & Instrument engineering/Design , Mechanical Engineering , Production Engineering/Management
- Content and topics:
- The academic hours will be split among the following chapters: 1. CAD in proEngineer – Creo 2.0 2. Creating parts using basic features – extrude, revolve. 3. Creating parts using engineering features – holes, patterns, chamfer, round, rib, shell, draft. 4. Creating parts using complex features – sweep, blend. 5. Creating assemblies. There will be a few hours of introductory course at most, the majority of the academic hours will be practical, on computers
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Participants will learn the basics of 3D modelling, how to use proEngineer Creo 2.0, how to create parts of different objects using engineering features and how to create assemblies. The participants are expected to open their creativity and to gain skills that are highly demanded from the companies. At the end of the course the best student will have the posibility to see his creation 3D printed.
- Examination type:
- Practical test: Participants will have to create an assembly in Creo.
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivational letter and answers to the custom questions.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Participants will be lodged in our university dorms.
- Food will be cooked by a partner restaurant/catering firm. There will be 3 meals a day at least one of them cooked and hot.
- By foot and public transportation.