22 Green Street : a district like no other
Have you ever dreamt of visiting the wonderful city of love? Of learning how to party the French way? All of that while learning about how to live in a city while respecting the environment and the ecological issues at stake ?
Whether you want to visit La Tour Eiffel, the Champs Élysées or the Louvre museum, Paris is eager to meet you in person and have you discover its secrets. Welcome to the country with the BEST food and drinks in the world!
Ladies and Gentlemen, come help us build tomorrow’s world, a place adapted to our century and conceived to respect our environment.
The development of ecodistricts is a crucial issue, including sustainable development, energy transfers, artificial intelligence… With amazing teachers and renowned professionals, master the skills that will allow humanity to build greener.
But don’t worry! We have planned some halt during our journey: activities, city rallies and of course, parties! Your days will be filled with paintball, escape games, visits… while your nights will host the craziest parties of your life. Nine nights, nine parties, nine opportunities to create unforgettable memories.
So don’t be shy and just apply to the Spring course “22 Green Street : a district like no other” !
- Fields of activity:
- Architectural Engineering , Civil Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Environmental Engineering , Materials Engineering , Mechanical Engineering , Physics/Physics Engineering , Power Engineering , Transport Engineering
- Content and topics:
- Ecodistricts, green transportation, ecological issues, energy challenges, green building
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Students will get some knowledge about innovative and futuristic ways to live in a city while respecting the environment. And all the technologies behind these innovations.
- Examination type:
- Case study
- ECTS credits issued:
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter, questions, sociability, willingness to learn about the future of cities, ability to cope with sleepless nights.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- All the participants will be hosted on our campus.
- For lunch : school's restaurant at no extra cost, everything will be pre-paid by the LBG. For breakfast and dinner : homemade meals prepared and offered by the LBG.
- By car or by train (RER B) for everything.