Become the leader - Enhance your soft skills
Do you want to have the BEST possible summer by having an amazing time with us in Madrid? Are you interested in enhancing your soft skills at the same time? Do you like Paella? Then this course is for YOU!
We are looking for the leaders of tomorrow. Those who want to step forward to deal with the challenges of the future, today. In order to achieve that, it is necessary to know what leadership is and how to become a real leader, starting with oneself. With that aim, you will experience the awakening of your conscious leadership skills, the ones that we will train to understand how to be an effective leader for our teams. You will learn the main keys to improve your teamwork and lead your team’s performance using agile methodologies such as Scrum.
But don’t forget that while doing this, you will fall in love with the capital city of Spain, enjoy our delicious food such as Tapas and Sangría, walk through our impressive streets like Gran Vía, and of course, discover the social life that makes us unique.
Don’t wait anymore and apply now! We promise you that you will never forget this experience!
- Fields of activity:
- Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering , Agronomics/Forestry , Applied Sciences , Architectural Engineering , Architecture , Automotive Engineering , Biological/Biotechnical/Gene Engineering , Biology , Biomedical Engineering , Chemical Engineering , Chemistry/Chemical Technology , Civil Engineering , Computational Sciences , Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Conservation-Restoration , Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Economics/Business Administration/Marketing , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Environmental Engineering , Food Engineering , Geodesy , Geology , Industrial Engineering , Industrial Management , Logistics , Machine & Instrument engineering/Design , Maritime Management , Materials Engineering , Mathematics , Mechanical Engineering , Mechatronics , Medicine/Dental Medicine , Mining/Mineral Resources Engineering , Multimedia and Communication Design , Naval Architecture & Engineering , Optics/Optometry , Petroleum Engineering , Pharmacy , Physics/Physics Engineering , Power Engineering , Production Engineering/Management , Rural and Surveying Engineering , Telecommunications/Electronics , Territory Engineering , Textile Engineering & Technology , Transport Engineering , Veterinary Medicine
- Content and topics:
- Participants will gain knowledge about conscious leadership and drive change. In a participatory and experimental climate, participants will learn how to lead themselves consciously, experiencing it as a personal transformation. Participants will also gain knowledge about teamwork and how to develop their leadership skills to increase their team effectiveness and performance and how to apply them to agile methodologies.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- This course seeks to provide students with knowledge and tools that will help them to develop leading skills which they could apply in their daily and professional life. They will learn about teamwork and how to improve the performance of their teams, they will also learn coaching techniques that will help them become better leaders, they will learn about agile methodologies and how they influence structures and relations and the most important, they will learn how to lead themselves, lead with others and how to become an agent of change for our society.
- Examination type:
- Continuous through tasks and exercises during the course.
- ECTS credits issued:
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Based on the Motivational Letter and the answers to the Questions
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Participants will be hosted in a hostel or students dorm
- 3 meals per day, at least one hot
- Walking and public transportation