Aeronautica: above the clouds
You are interested in aircraft in general and want to know more about aeronautic in general?
Embark with us to understand the challenges for the next aircraft generation!
In this fantastic journey above the clouds, teachers and professionals in the field will give you conferences to share their knowledge and passion with you.
You will get some courses on structure, materials, turbo-machines, composites, propulsion, and more in order to understand how an aircraft is built and works.
Furthermore, you will be able to discover the city of Liège and the campus of Sart-Tilman thanks to activities prepared by the organisers such as treasure hunts, visits, and even sport sessions.
Don't be shy, just apply!
- Fields of activity:
- Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering , Applied Sciences
- Content and topics:
- Aerodynamism, materials and composites used in aeronautical structures
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Learning basic configuration of aircraft structure and layout
- Examination type:
- 4-hours exam with MCQ questions
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Participants will be selected based on their motivation letter and their answers to the three questions.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Participants will sleep in the dormitories of the Avroy Student House (N617a 67, 4000 Liège). Each of them will have a personal shower and toilet. There is no limitation on hot water used in showers.
- Organisers will provide the participants with food as diverse as possible. Hot meals during evening and mainly sandwiches during lunch.
- Use of car, train, bus, even feet, all provided for free by the organisers.