Ride the Lightning: Electrical Transportation
Are you interested in the electrical transformation of vehicles?
Does having an unforgettable experience in a beautiful city sound interesting to you?
If yes, Istanbul Bogazici is preparing the BEST course about electric vehicles for you.
As the energy problem of the world keeps increasing, a massive transformation towards electric vehicles is occurring. Lots of companies are making huge investments on electric vehicles and it’s inevitable that this shift is going to make huge changes in the whole industry and people’s behavior.
This course will cover the topic of electric transformation in transportation. You will have the chance to learn thoroughly about the batteries, electric ranges, charging stations, financial and technical aspects of electric cars and electric micro mobility vehicles. You will also have the chance to visit companies in the industry and attend interactive sessions.
Not to mention that you will spend the whole 8 days in Istanbul, which is one of the oldest cities in the world. You will get to live among the deep history and culture of Istanbul, where Europe and Asia meet, and experience one of the most unique memories of your life.
We, as LBG Istanbul Bogazici, are more than ready to help you have the BEST experience in Istanbul. We love to dance, socialize, and party!
We are looking forward to having an amazing time with you!
- Fields of activity:
- Applied Sciences , Automotive Engineering , Chemical Engineering , Chemistry/Chemical Technology , Civil Engineering , Computational Sciences , Computer Engineering , Computer Science/Automatic Control/Informatics , Control Engineering/Systems engineering , Electrical/Electromechanical Engineering , Electronic/Electrotechnical Engineering , Environmental Engineering , Industrial Engineering , Machine & Instrument engineering/Design , Materials Engineering , Mechanical Engineering , Mechatronics , Physics/Physics Engineering , Power Engineering , Production Engineering/Management , Transport Engineering
- Content and topics:
- Electric Cars and Micro-mobility Vehicles; Charge Station and Battery Technologies; Technical, Economical, and Behavioral Aspects of the Topic
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The aim of this course is to have a fundamental knowledge about the utilization of electricity as an energy source for transportation vehicles such as micro mobility vehicles and electric cars. You will have an understanding of the feasibility of electrical application, technical aspects of the battery and charging stations, current and future situation of the industry.
- Examination type:
- Presentation or Written Exam
- ECTS credits issued:
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivational Letter, Answers to the Questions
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Dormitories or Hostel
- 3 meals per day, at least one of them hot
- Mainly by foot and public transport