Run Robot Run
"By the year 2050, develop a team of fully autonomous humanoid robots that can win against the human world soccer champion team." Do you think this is possible? Will the robots be able to play against a human team and are they eager to win? The use of robots was spread from industry to a rescue system, from toys to housekeeping and it seems that their field of action has no limits! There are many different kinds of robots but they all have similar genesis. Their skills are created by human and are improved every day by many brilliant minds. You want to know how to build a robot? How a robot works? What you can do with a robot? That’s why we provide you with theoretical classes and practical sessions. Apart from robotics you will get to know the culture, traditions and hospitality of Graz, the best student city of Austria. You will find out why Graz was the cultural capital and maybe you get to know the secrets that made Arnold Schwarzenegger to be the Terminator and Governator. So are you ready to come to the green heart of Europe to take a deep breath of Austrian spirit? Don’t hesitate… APPLY!
- Content and topics:
- - Basics of Robotics - Introduction to RoboCup - Sensors and Actuators in Robotics - Artificial Intelligence - Perception and State Estimation
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Get new knowledge and skills in the field of robotics
- Examination type:
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter! We try to reach the best gender and cultural diversity as possible.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Students dormitory
- You'll get it in the Austrian way (breakfast, lunch, dinner and lots of coffee breaks)
- local transport and walking -> bring your own fur boots ;)