Sell your ideas, buy your future! Let's be BEST entrepreneurs!
The concept of this course is to provide a holistic approach to develop the students as entrepreneurs. Combining different approaches that are related to this activity we seek to equip the participants with all the necessary tools to become a successful entrepreneur. Through workshops, lectures, guest speakers and role-play competitions we want to prepare the participants to the exciting world of creating a business from scratch. The course builds upon the ideas that the participants will bring, they will have a chance to develop their ideas into a business plan and at the end of the event they will have the opportunity to pitch their business ideas to potential investors. The concept integrates the following four main activities: business plan, debate, negotiation and public speaking.
- Content and topics:
- Entrepreneurship, Business Plan, Debate, Public Speaking, Negotiation
- Learning goals and objectives:
- Examination type:
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter and evaluation of the answers given to the custom questions.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- The participants will be hosted in student dorms.
- 3 Meals per day will be provided by the organisers. Food cooked by the organisers and university canteen.
- Local transportation cards will be provided to the participants during their stay.