Gone with the wind - Get blown away by the power
Do you want to visit a country that is flat? Where one of the few things that break the horizon is windmills? Do you want to zoom in on this image, and take a very close look at windmills? Maybe even climb up in one?
Do you want to meet 30 young engineering students? Do you want memories that will last at least a summer? Probably a lifetime?
We're offering a wonderful opportunity to visit officially the happiest place on earth for 12 days, mixing fun and education, where you will experience Danish culture while learning about windmills. The course will look into some basics about windmills and pass by the windmill industry.
- Content and topics:
- Windmills and windmill industry: Lectures, practical exercises, factory visits, company visits etc.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The aim of the course is to give the participants a better look at: 1. Windmills 2. Windmill Industry
- Examination type:
- Oral or written
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Technical background with basic knowledge in mechanical or electronic engineering.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Cabin and Hostel
- Three meals a day where at least one will be warm.
- Mainly public transport. For longer trips: Coach transportation will be organised by the organizers