Harder, Better, Lighter, Stronger: Composites rock high technology
Innovation rules the world and Composites are used to enhance devices. They are more and more used in high tech projects, allowing breakthroughs in aeronautics, automotive, trains, boats...
ENSAM Lille will have you discovered this new material from labs development to industry reality.
Lille is the capital of the north of France, the capital of student life, the capital of beer, and the capital of party spirit in France!!! So do you want to come???
You'll be lodging in a "student castle", in the heart of Lille, you'll be able to see England across the sea, Belgium, and maybe Paris.
Let's enjoy the French touch and French way of live in the heart of Europe.
- Fields of activity:
- Industrial Engineering , Materials Engineering
- Content and topics:
- The course will give knwoledge on composites and will make students acquainted with the subject thanks to conference, lectures, practical activities and company visits. (brakthroughs permitted, industrialisation, lab sessions)
- Learning goals and objectives:
- The goal of the course is to prepare students of technology for challenges they will face in the future in projects containing composite materials.
- Examination type:
- written exam
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter and interest on the topic
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- At school residence, one person bedrooms.
- students canteen, home-made food
- public transportation, buses or organizers cars.