Try this one! The hard truth about the soft skills.
Do you know what Copernicus, Tesla or Gaudi have in common?
Do you know what made founders of McDonald's, Google or Apple so successful?
We do! If you don't, you'll probably never find out, unless you come and spend 2 amazing weeks in Gliwice.
Imagine yourself with YOUR beautiful secretary/handsome assistant in YOUR office...
It's all YOURS... waiting for YOU.
ekhm... Can we continue?
We will show you how to get there.
Together with 22 people from all over the Europe you'll reveal the secrets of enterpreneurship. You'll see how to become successful in different aspects of your life.
We can guarantee that you can't wait for another day and next academic classes where you'll find out how to improve your soft skills: autopresentation, art of communication, teamwork, team building, time management and much more...
Prepare yourself for great adventure, good food and unforgettable parties... Prepare for the BEST!
- Fields of activity:
- Economics/Business Administration/Marketing , Production Engineering/Management
- Content and topics:
- Teamwork: forming of teams, team building, following the same guideline, non-verbal cummunication among team members. Time management: setting priorities, managing time more efficiently. Autopresentation: body language, physical appearance, oratory skills. Creativity: solving problems, enhancing the way of communication.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- To develope soft skills and prepare the students for challenges they might face in the future.
- Examination type:
- Practical assignment.
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter. We will try to keep the 50% - 50% gender distribution, as well as good nacionality diversity.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- The participants will be hosted in student dorms.
- 3 meals per day, at least 1 hot (usually lunch) in student canteen or provided by catering.
- Public transport, private bus.