New year, new summer and there are again more than 250 million hectares of cornfields around the world which have to be harvested. Can you imagine how this is possible?
With MONSTER AGRICULTURAL MACHINES!
Did you know that one of the oldest working agricultural machinery in this year is 100 years old and can be seen in Hungary?
Did you know that with these machines the production is nearly two hundred times faster than by hand?
Come and discover the MONSTERS? secrets, be part of their life and get to know how they can be the most complex machines in the world!
In addition feel the beating of the capital of Hungary Day and Night! 15 public thermal baths, lots of Palinka and liters of wine, delicious Hungarian goulash and salami, unforgettable parties and of course LBG Budapest is waiting for you!
- Fields of activity:
- Agronomics/Forestry , Environmental Engineering , Machine & Instrument engineering/Design , Mechanical Engineering
- Content and topics:
- Overview of the Agricultural Machines-Man-Nature triangle. Future trends in production and technology.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- To get a clear picture of the agricultural machines in general and to improve the understanding of processes during the operation.
- Examination type:
- Written exam
- ECTS credits issued:
- Not known yet
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Motivation letter, interest in the topic, answers for the custom questions, cultural diversity
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- Breakfast and dinner by organisers, lunch by cantine
- Public transport, train