Micro- and nanotechnology - Why size matters!
It's a learning event on micro and nanotechnology. The course is meant as an introduction course to this field of science. When the lections ends BEST Copenhagen will take care of the participants and make sure that they get to know all about the danish culture. During the event the participant will get the chance to visit some of the historic places of Denmark, from the Viking ships, H.C. Andersens little mermaid to the more modern parts of Copenhagen.
- Content and topics:
- This is an introduction course to the field of micro- and nanotechnology. During the course a lot of different aspects will be covered, from medicine to physical chemistry. The course will not only be theoretical, but it will also be possible to try out some of the knowlegde gained in the course during the lab exercises. During the course there will also be possiblility to visit Danish companies working inside the field of micro- and nanotechnology.
- Learning goals and objectives:
- To give an introduction to the field of micro and nano technology
- Examination type:
Information for applicants
- Selection criteria:
- Between 20 and 24 students will be selected. No academic requirements. We will try to keep the 50%-50% gender distribution,as well as a good nationality diversity.
All of the following are covered by the event fee:
- three meals per day, one of them as a warm meal
- During the event the transportantion will be paid by the organizing LBG, BEST Copenhagen